1/4"x4" HWH TAPCON BLUE CLIMASEAL-750 units/box (Sold by box)
- LOWER INSTALLATION TORQUE: Fast easy installation; saves time
- HIGHER HOLDING VALUES: Higher quality installation; optimal holding strength
- CLIMASEAL® COATING: Provides long-lasting rust resistance exterior
- AMERICAN MADE: A high-quality domestic product
|HEAD TYPE||Hex Washer|
|THREAD TYPE||Threadform Technology™|
|MINIMUM EDGE DISTANCE||3"|
|MAXIMUM FIXTURE THICKNESS||3"|
|MINIMUM FIXTURE HOLE DIAMETER (IN PLACE)||5/16"|
|MINIMUM FIXTURE HOLE DIAMETER (HOLE SPOTTED)||5/16"|
|2000 PSI CONCRETE - PULL-OUT (LBS.) *||750|
|2000 PSI CONCRETE - SHEAR (LBS.) *||900|
|LENGTH MEASUREMENT||Underneath head|
|MATERIAL||Carbon Steel Blue Climaseal® Coated|
|ENVIRONMENT||Dry to Moist|
* Values shown are average ultimate values and are offered only as a guide and are not guaranteed. A safety factor of 4:1 or 25% is generally accepted as a safe working load
Installing a 1/4" (four inches) x 4" (four inches) Hex Tapcon® Concrete Screw
- Drill a 3/16" hole into the concrete using a carbide-tipped bit that meets ANSI Standards B212.15.
- Drill the hole a 1/2" deeper than the anchor will penetrate the concrete, making sure the minimum embedment requirements of 1" is met.
- The hole can be drilled while the fixture is in place. The minimum hole in the fixture for the 1/4" (four inches) x 4" (four inches) Hex Tapcon® Concrete Screw is 5/16".
- Clean the hole with a wire brush, vacuum, compressed air, or a blow-out bulb.
- Insert the point of the 1/4" (four inches) x 4" (four inches) Hex Tapcon® Concrete Screw into the hole. Make sure that the screw being installed will penetrate the base material a minimum of 1" but no deeper than 1-3/4".
- Using a 5/16" nut driver hex driver for the anchor , turn the screw clockwise, applying slight pressure until the head of the screw is snug against the material being fastened.
- Always use proper personal protective equipment per manufacturer's and OSHA instructions.
Regular price $262.50
Regular priceUnit price per
Reason for selling
Reason for selling
Vendor:Regular price $99.00Regular priceUnit price per
$160.00Sale price $99.00
Vendor:Regular price $100.80Regular priceUnit price per
$156.00Sale price $100.80
Rockwool Comfortboard - 80 / Mineral Wool Insulation-168608 / 3" thick x 48" wide x 96" long _ 480sf/15pcs/pallet (sold by pallet)Regular price $1,275.00Regular priceUnit price per
$1,800.00Sale price $1,275.00
Vendor:Regular price $2,500.00Regular priceUnit price per
$3,836.25Sale price $2,500.00
Vendor:Regular price $58.00Regular priceUnit price per
$79.95Sale price $58.00
Vendor:Regular price $49.00Regular priceUnit price per
$67.95Sale price $49.00
Vendor:Regular price $250.00Regular priceUnit price per
$450.00Sale price $250.00
Vendor:Regular price $110.00Regular priceUnit price per
$229.00Sale price $110.00